Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Vichy Review


VICHY NORMADERM
Total Mat

I have always loved Vichy products.  They are a little on the pricey side but if you can find their sets, they are  always a steal!

I stumbled across a set a couple weeks ago in Shoppers Drug Mart and I am glad that I did.  It is the "Complete Anti-Shine Routine" set which includes 30ml of the Total Mat Gel, Deep Cleansing Cream and a Toner.

If you have oily skin, I highly recommend this product.  I use this as a primer before applying any makeup and it is amazing, I no longer have to powder in order to mattify my skin.

Product Claims:

Skin care formula with high concentration of perlite. This natural ingredient of volcanic origin has been chosen for its strong absorbing power. Combined to micro-powders with ''blotting effect'' it absorbs oil / sebum and perspiration on the surface of the skin.
Results: Skin is perfectly mattified.With Normaderm Total Mat, you get the feeling of clean skin all day.

- Paraben-free
- Hypoallergenic
- Non comedogenic
- Oil-free
- Tested on sensitive skin
- With soothing and fortifying Vichy thermal spa water


A fresh hydrating gel that mattifies and leaves a clean skin sensation for 12 hours.

I absolutely stand by this product and Vichy's claims.  My skin feels so clean and fresh after this routine.  I think this will replace my Smashbox Photofinish primer.


Retails for $27.95 (set)


No comments:

Post a Comment