Monday, May 27, 2013


DIORSKIN FOREVER

FLAWLESS PERFECTION FUSION WEAR
FPS 25 SPF - PA +++

How beautiful is the packaging?  :)   I absolutely love everything about this foundation!

If you are looking for a full coverage foundation, this may not be your cup of tea.  Although it is a buildable foundation, it is more of a "your skin but better" foundation.

The formula has skin care ingredients that claim to perfect your complexion with use.

The foundation applies beautifully, and smooths out your skin, while filling in lines and pores.  If you stipple it on, it will give you a very air brushed finish.

It has a slight scent to it, although some may not like it, I love it!  I tend to stop and sniff the brush as I am applying it to my face sometimes.  :)

This is a light foundation, so you won't feel like you're wearing anything on your face.  It does have SPF, and it does give a slight white cast in flash photography.  However, this makes your skin look flawless in person, even during daytime in the sun, never cakey.

I have worn this with and without primer and it looks great either way.

I love this as an everyday foundation, but since it is on the pricey side, I switch between this and my L'Oreal True Match.  I find them to be very similar, and I love them almost the same, the Dior has a pump and that is just a major plus in itself.

This line comes in a great range of shades, (if you can't find your color, you can always mix with another color).  I am in the shade Dark Beige 050, and it is a perfect match!

Retails for $48 (1oz)

No comments:

Post a Comment