Tuesday, May 7, 2013


CURRENT FAVES

CONCEALERS (EYES)


MAYBELLINE Instant Age Rewind Eraser and Dream Lumi Highlighter

This combo is my all time fave for my under eyes.  The consistency of the Instant Age Rewind is so creamy I love it.  It doesn't crease and blends into my skin like butter.
The domed sponge applicator is great.
The Dream Lumi is a great highlighter on its own (however, I find even the slightest bit too much will cause it to crease and settle in your fine lines).  BUT, when worn on top of the Age Rewind, it is just beautiful!
I am not very fond of the brush like applicator though....

I suggest both products be blended in with your fingers, the finish just looks much better.
(This is the only product I am willing to use my fingers for, it's worth it!)

Instant Age Rewind Retails for $12
Dream Lumi Retails for $12

No comments:

Post a Comment