Thursday, May 2, 2013


L'OREAL TRUE MATCH


Ladies, this foundation is a "must try"! 
I put it on today for the first time, and I am in love!

Nicole Guerriero (YouTube Beauty Guru - nguerriero19) swears by this foundation, she is always raving about it in her videos.  Make sure you subscribe to her channel, she is amazing and very entertaining to watch :)

So, while I was in Walmart last night, I decided to pick one up.  I am in the shade W8 - Creme Cafe (amazing match to my skin tone).  It comes in 23 shades, anyone should be able to find an exact match.  The best part - IT IS OIL FREE.

I used it this morning, and my skin looks and feels soooo smooth.
Blends beautifully with no effort whatsoever.  A little bit really goes a long way with this foundation, (which is great considering the bottle is so small).
Retails for $10. (30ml)




2 comments:

  1. I used to wear True Match when it came in the bottle where you had foundation on one side and a white cream, possibly moisturiser, on the other. Looking back at photos from university, it was a perfect match, even though at a time i just picked one up without putting too much thought into that. They have discontinued it and i have been meaning to try this for ages now and nearly picked it up the other day. Will have to next time! Hopefully I get my shade right again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, this one has been around for ages, I just never bothered to pay any attention to it.
    I have to say it is really watery, more than my usual liquids, so little bit at a time is a must with this one.
    If you end up trying it, let me know how it goes. :)

    ReplyDelete