Wednesday, April 17, 2013

REVLON COLORSTAY WHIPPED FOUNDATION


I am so happy I tried this foundation! It has been my holy grail product for the past three months.

This is not like your typical "whipped" foundation.  It has a very thick consistency, however, once applied it goes on sheer but giving a nice even tone to your face.
The foundation is very buildable; therefore, giving you the versatility for different levels of coverage.

I love the packaging, however, the application process was something I had to figure out.
I personally do not like using my fingers to apply my foundations, so I use a foundation brush to apply the product to my face and then a flat top kabuki to blend it out.

This foundation is a dream to blend.  It is just so amazing!

I found this product to work well with and without primer.  I have very oily skin, so on days where I want my makeup to last practically all day, I do use a primer.  But this stuff does not budge all day, it is transfer resistant and does not melt off my face.  It's a perfect summer foundation.

The Whipped foundation comes in 16 different shades.
Although this product is a bit pricey for a drugstore foundation ($16-$18), it is well worth it!






No comments:

Post a Comment