Thursday, April 18, 2013


MY FAVORITE DRUGSTORE MASCARAS













Maybelline Volum'Express One-by-One

This mascara will give you clump free voluminous lashes (no matter how many coats you put on).
However, I do find that many coats, lead to a little bit of flaking throughout the day...but nothing major.
The rubber wand does a great job separating my lashes.
Retails for $6.


L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions 

LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara!
This mascara will lengthen your lashes amazingly.  Your lashes will be separated, clump free and longggg!
Great for no makeup days.
Retails for $10.

When I use these mascaras together, it gives me the most perfect volumized long lashes in no time!
I am not a fan of fake lashes, so this works out perfect for me.

When used together, the Maybelline does not flake :)


No comments:

Post a Comment