Thursday, April 18, 2013

AFFORDABLE MAC EYESHADOW DUPES

COASTAL SCENTS 28 NEUTRAL PALETTE



Most of us all know that MAC eyeshadows are amazing, however, sometimes you just don't want to spend $12-$15 on ONE shadow!

The Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette has an array of colors that are amazing dupes for those infamous MAC neutrals that everyone loves.

The pigmentation is great on most of the colors, but with a primer they all look great.

I ordered this palette from Coastal Scents for $12.95.  It is a great palette for everyday use.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I really like your blog! I created this website called Sweet & Style where new and struggling bloggers can submit posts to be featured to gain more traffic to their blog. I would love to feature one of your posts! If you are interested you can email me at gasappenfield@gmail.com

    www.sweetandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete