Monday, September 16, 2013

Update

YouTube Channel

Hi Guys,

I haven't made a post in over a month and I feel so horrible, I hate seeing blog pages that don't have recent activity on them, and now I'm in the same boat...

I am actually working on making a YouTube channel.  I have been filming, but it has not been an easy task. I'm still getting used to talking into the camera.
I am in the process of editing a couple videos that I have completed so they should be up very soon.

Hope you guys will take a moment to watch them :)

This is just a quick post, so below are my August favorites that I didn't get a chance to blog about and some recent purchases that I speak about in my video.


AUGUST FAVORITES




CUSTOM IPHONE5 CASE

I have been looking all over for a nice Chanel case, and didn't like any of the ones that I found.  So, my sweet fiance, made this for me a Moshi Mobile in Pacific Mall.  It is made with Swarovski crystals and acrylic roses :)

I absolutely love it!!!!



MINI SEPHORA HAUL

This lovely purchase made me a VIB Rouge member!!! :)




DRUGSTORE HAUL



Thank you and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment